Banner

Friday, October 16, 2015


WEEK 6

Washington at Jets

40 Pts  Jets -6

 

On paper, Washington has the 6th BEST Defense in the NFL.  They give up 97.6 YPG on the ground, and 216 YPG through the air.  That’s pretty good, and far better than anyone expected going into the season.  Their weakness the past two weeks has been the receiving RB.  Devonta Freeman burned them for a combined 200 yards with a TD last week, and the Eagles running game netted a 150 yards combined in Week 4.  This might be a nice game for Chris Ivory.  Ivory is coming off a monster game in Week 4 against Miami where he totaled 166 yards and a TD.  Ivory has looked pretty solid all year long when healthy.  I’m not ALL IN this week on Ivory, I don’t think he gets 150 and a TD like he did last game.  The Redskins Run Defense is better than the pathetic Miami Run D.  Ivory is a safe bet for 85 yards and a TD, I think he’s a better play in your 50/50’s than he is in a GPP. Decker or Marshall should have a fairly productive game as well.  The Skins shutdown Julio last week and Matthews in Week 4, so I don’t expect HUGE production from these guys.  Gun to my head, I’ll take the cheaper of the two and roll with Decker and hope he gets you 7 or receptions plus the yards.

 Gun to my head on The Skins offensive players?  Shoot me.  

 

 

Arizona at Pittsburgh

44.5 PTS Arizona -3

Trap Game.  I don’t buy it.  I don’t see Arizona scoring this many points in Pittsburgh.  I think Arizona is overrated, I think Palmer and company are over performing.  Palmers career QB rating against Pittsburgh 78.8 with 20 TD’s and 12 INT’s in 13 games, well below his career average.  Palmer and Fitz are too expensive this week to return their value in this situation.  I can never really tell which Steelers D will show up week to week.  Last week Rivers shredded them, but they stuffed the run.  Week 4, Forsett shredded them and they did a good job containing Flacco.  The week before, they looked great against ST Louis.  There are too many BETTER games this week to make a more accurate prediction with.  I don’t think the big players will come from Arizona. 

There is no point bringing up Vick or any Steelers WR’s, if you watched last week.  Vick looked like crap, didn’t even run, and was one good 40 yard pass away from basically getting a ZERO.  Because he is so inconsistent, and such a question mark, Bryant, Brown and Miller are taken out of the equation.  Pittsburgh will score, and It’s gotta come from THE MAN, Lev Bell.  Bell is good for 20 points every week, and this week should be no different.  2 weeks ago Gurley ran straight through this same Arizona D line, and Bell should do the same.  I like Bell in 50/50’s, head to Heads, AND GPP’s this week.  Bell should end up the top RB of Week 6

 

 

Denver at Cleveland

42.5 PTS, Denver-4

Confusing game.  Peyton Manning has looked so weak and bad this season I can’t base any of my lineups using him or his receiving core.  If Manning stinks, unfortunately so does Thomas and Sanders.  Speaking of sucking, the Browns Defense is horrid, especially their run D.  MAYBE, this is the week CJ Anderson gets his act together.  Nothing points to this happening, but The Browns have stopped NOBODY thus far.  I am not a Hillman supporter, if Anderson wasn’t so bad, Hillman would see 3-5 touches a game.  If you want a REALLY RISKY GPP play this week, throw Anderson in for DIRT CHEAP and cross your fingers.  It is quite possible he continues to get his 2.8 YPC and nets you 4 or 5 points, BUT he was really good last year, maybe he wakes up and shreds this defense.  He is so cheap that the risk is worth the reward, again, this is not safe, but it’s tough to beat a couple 100 thousand other lineups, this is the kind of play that can do it, it takes balls to win a million………..

Denvers D is good, really good, I’m not getting cute and throwing Barnidge or Johnson, or Benjamin in there.

 

 

Bengals at Bills

43.5 PTS  Bengals-3

Bills Defensive line is good, this doesn’t favor Jeremy Hill at all.  Gio Bernard could catch 8-10 balls out of the back field and find the end zone once or twice.  I like Gio a lot this week, but won’t use him in my head to heads or 50/50’s just in case Hill gets an even split with him.  I think The Bills secondary is good, and getting better each week, I ‘m not playing Dalton or AJ Green because of their prices.  I DO think Marvin Jones or Sanu will have a really nice game this week.  It’s kind of a coin flip who will get more targets and be more productive but I will use my Miss Cleo powers to tell you it will be………………………….Sanu.  Sanu is cheap, and has gone off in the past.  If you’re looking for a CHEAP WR, that won’t be highly owned, and has a good matchup, Sanu is a fit.  Sanu will be one of my Week 6 Value Sleeper Picks. 

The Bills are banged up, I think Bengals Defense is good.  I want ZERO to do with The Bills offense this week.  IF EJ Manuel starts at QB this week, The Bengals Defense becomes my favorite Defense of the week.  Check Sunday morning around 11:00 am, I think Taylor is heading for a game time decision. 

 

KC at Vikings

44 PTS Vikings -3.5

I kind of like this game for fantasy purposes.  Charles is obviously out, I want nothing to do with the KC run game.  I don’t have faith in either guy, and neither of them will win you any $$ this week.  Kelce should get a few more targets but The Vikings Pass Defense has been OK this year.  I think Maclin is the safest play from The Chiefs side.  Maclin will get more targets without Charles, and he is in for another SOLID game, I don’t think he’s going to have the best game of the season, but he is always good for 7 for 100 and maybe a TD.  I like Maclin a lot in my 50/50’s and head to heads because of the volume he will see.

My NOT SAFE BALLSY BIG UPSIDE LOTTERY TICKET Pick Of The Week is Teddy Bridgewater.  Kc is TERRIBLE against the pass, they look worse every week.  The Chiefs give up 284 YPG and have given up a vomit inducing 13 TD’s this year.  Bridgewater is going to break your heart this week or make you rich.  The Vikings are coming off a bye, it’s a home game, KC Pass D is Swiss Cheese, Bridgewater is very inexpensive, I think Teddy will be this week’s Blake Bortles.  I also love Adrian Peterson this week, he is rested, The Vikings base their offense around him, AP will finish top 3 this week.  If Bridgewater goes nuts, he is going to have to throw the ball to someone other than AP, I’ m going with Rudolph.  Rudolph hasn’t done jack squat this year, and I think this is his breakout game.  I also like Mike Wallace if he plays, he is questionable right now, but had a good game last time The Vikings played.   My 3 Man Ballsy Stack of the week is Bridgewater, AP, Rudolph.

 

Houston at JAX

43 PTS  JAX -1

I would think this is going to be a high scoring game, but Vegas doesn’t think so.  I’m a bit hesitant to put too much stock in this game because of that reason.  After watching Doug the Thug Martin get 150 total yards and 3 TD’s last week against The Jags, I have to believe Arian Foster is in for decent game.  Foster looked good last week when he was catching balls, when just handed off, not so good.  If Foster plays the ENTIRE game, and STAYS HEALTHY, he is looking at a potential good game.  Hopkins and Hoyer had good chemistry last week, and I would use them if the Vegas line was higher. 

Like I say every week, either Allen Hurns or Allen Robinson will have a great week this week.  I will go with Robinson again, especially because Hurns has been on the injury report all week long.  I like pairing Bortles with Robinson, but I have to trust Vegas on this one.   Tj Yeldon is beat up, I will pass on him.  I do like Julius “The Touchdown Machine” Thomas this week as a somewhat sneaky TE. 

 

Chicago at Detroit

44 PTS Detroit -3

I do not like this game for fantasy purposes.  I want nothing to do with Cutler, and Jeffrey is such a question mark, it’s just not worth it.  I do think Forte is a SAFE play, I will put him in the Maclin category this week.  I don’t think he breaks any records this week, but he is good for 100 total yards and a TD.  Forte is a very nice, safe play for your 50/50’s and head to heads. 

I like The Lions Defense this week, especially at their current price.  The Bears can turn the ball over, and Special Teams TD’s are a common thing over the years in Detroit.  I have  a strange feeling Lions D is a top 3 scoring Defense this week, therefore they will be my Value Sleeper Defense of Week 6.  Who do I like from The Lions this week other than their defense……Barry Sanders!   I actually like Calvin Johnson to have a game here.  He is getting better each week, Bears Defense stinks, and I think Megatron has a legit shot at being a top 5 WR this week, he is overdue.

 

 

 

Miami at Titans

43.5 PTS Titans -2

This game opened up at 45 points and has gone down to 43.5.  45 points is huge for this matchup, and what that opening line leads me to believe is Vegas thinks The Titans are going to score in this game.   The Titans offense looked FAIRLY SHITTY last week against The Bills, but this is a different matchup.  The Bills D is better than Miami D.  Miami gives up 160 yards per game rushing.  To put that into perspective, The Falcons give up 78 yards per game.   If I could use my magical powers, I would make Dexter McCluster vanish.  He throws a wrench in the fantasy aspect of this game.  I REALLY want to put Bishop Sankey in some lineups, I might have to.  He is cheap, he has shown talent in the past, but also serious inconsistency as well.  I have no faith in The Titans passing game, and I think The Titans will attack this horseshit D line.  I will probably regret it, but my Lottery Ticket of Week 6 is Bishop Sankey.  If he has 7 carries for 36 yards don’t come bitching to me, he is a “Lottery Ticket”, but you need a play like this to win in a huge field tourney.

Are you considering playing Lamar Miller?  If you are, please get off my page.  Miller= Chump.  Jarvis Landry is a safe WR play, but the upside in this matchup doesn’t warrant me to play him this week in a GPP. 

Carolina at Seattle

41 Pts Seattle -5

The top two defenses in The NFL (my opinion) square off in Seattle.  I’m avoiding both teams and both Defenses this week.  Seattle has been bad against the TE, so Greg Olsen has the best odds of producing, but he is expensive, if you can afford him, toss him in there, but don’t shave anywhere to make this happen.  Doug Baldwin is cheap enough that he might make a decent flex play if he can get a few deep balls and maybe find the end zone once.  I love Cam Newton, but not this week. 

 

San Diego at Green Bay

50 PTS  Pack -10.5

Discovered by The Germans in 1904, they named it “San Diego”, which of course in German means “Shitty Run Defense”.  All you Edward Lacy people can finally celebrate, because I think he finally has a MONSTER game.  He looked like crap last week, and pretty much all season, but he is too talented to be this bad.  This is the big one for him, and because he is a lot cheaper than AP, Bell, and Foster, I think he’s a great play this week.  I DON’T think it’s a slam dunk.  The matchup is great, he has the potential to be great, but he could average 3 YPC like he has been doing recently, I just don’t see that happening.  Keep Lacy out of your 50/50’s and Head to Heads, but throw him into your GPP’s.  Green bay could dominate this game, and Rodgers might not have to throw in the 4th, he will produce, but I don’t think this week’s $1,000,000 winning lineup will have Rodgers at the helm.  He’s safe, but  he is not my favorite QB this week for DFS purposes.  Adams is Questionable, and if he sits, I love James Jones in both 50/50’s and Tourneys.  I haven’t LOVED Cobb all season, and I won’t until he becomes a bit more reliable.

Packers Defense has been a pleasant surprise.  They look pretty legit.  I don’t like Gordon, Gates, or Rivers this week.  I do think taking a gamble on Mr. Boom or Bust Keenan Allen could be interesting.  Packers secondary isn’t bullet proof, and they have actually given up 5 plays of 40 + yards to WR’s this year, tied for 3rd worst in the league.  Allen is expensive, but it wouldn’t shock me if they throw a few bombs to him in the first half trying to play catch up.  If he can haul them in, he could be a nice sneaky play. 

 

Baltimore at San Fran

44 PTS Baltimore – 2.5

Who likes to gamble?  There is nothing safe about this game.  Two crappy defenses, against two crappy offenses.  This game all depends on which Kaepernick shows up.  Kaepernick looked good against The Giants last week, and looked like the worst QB in NFL history the previous two.  If you want to show your balls, play Kaepernick and Boldin or Smith.  I like it.  It’s a gamble.  There is potential here, The Ravens SUCK against the pass, and maybe Kaepernick turned the corner.  Go for it, it’s not safe or technically “Smart”, but you have to take chances in this game.  I like Hyde as a nice SAFE play too.  Flacco could do the same thing, I think he or Kaepernick will have a great fantasy day, but it really is a true coin flip which guy, if any, performs.  If you play Flacco, pair him up with Aiken.  This could be a crazy 28-35 game. 

 

Pats at Colts

55 PTS Pats -9.5

I had a co-worker come up to me today and say “I think Tom Brady is a good QB option for DFS this week!”  Thanks, Dickhead!  I didn’t even think of that!  Brady will be the highest % owned QB this week, and rightfully so.  I’m not going to get into the Revenge factor, or any nonsense.  Brady will PROBABLY be the highest scoring QB this week, I think he is a safer option than Rodgers and still a great GPP play.  If Brady throws 375 and 4 TD’s, I wouldn’t even be impressed, it’s sad, but that’s kind of what he is expected to get this week.  Play Gronk, Edelman is probably my favorite WR this week on the board.  Dion Lewis is questionable, and if he doesn’t play, Blount is a MUST START. 

We don’t know how healthy Luck is, I’m not willing to gamble on him this week.  I will pass on every Colts player this week.  This could be 47-17 Pats. 

 

Giants at Eagles

49 PTS Eagles – 3.5

OBJ is banged up and heading for a game time decision.  You can’t play him because if he doesn’t go, you can’t really swap him out for an equal valued player.  Eli does not play well against the eagles and has a 3-2 TD to INT ratio career against them.  I think Rueben Randle and Larry Donnell will have good games especially if Beckham sits.  I want nothing to do with NY running game.  Because I think Eli throws two picks in this game, I like Eagles Defense.

Bradford has looked better, and I like the matchup, and he could be a top 5 QB this week, he’s cheap and makes for a really nice value.  Jordan Matthews has to show me a bit more before I pay up for him.  I am still not a Demarco Murray believer, and I will pass on him as well.  If you want to punt on TE this week, there are worse options than Ertz.

 

Come see what we have to offer at www.draftdemons.com.  Free $1,000,000 contests, Rapid Fire contests that the big two don’t offer, better pricing, 2 flex spots, and we actually have HAPPY customers.  We offer up to $600 deposit match, and our players stopped playing Kings and duel because THEY say we are more fun and have better options.  Sign up for FREE and see for yourself. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment