Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015


Pats at Dallas

49.5 PTS  Pats-9.5

This is the game that there will be huge ownership on, and I WILL be part of the crowd.   Dallas Defense is TERRIBLE.  Pats are coming off a bye week, and The Pats score 35 points EASY this week.  Nobody has stopped The Patriots this season, and this game should be no different.  Last week Spiller and Ingram combined for 230 yards against The Cowboys.  In week 3, Devonta Freeman almost got 200 yards against them.  This game is SCREAMING Dion Lewis to me.  Lewis is cheap, and has had some monster fantasy games this season.  Blount will steal some touches from Lewis for sure, but these short passes to the RB has destroyed this Dallas D in the past 2 games.  Take the extra points with the PPR, and put Dion Lewis in your lineup and hope Coach Bill doesn’t do something dickey.  If you want to start Blount, instead of Lewis, I can understand that as well, but at the end of the day, I think Lewis outscores Blount.  Brady is a great play, and will quite possibly be the top QB, and if you’re deciding between Brady and Rodgers, Brady is the play.  If you can save money enough to put Gronk in as your TE, do it.  Edelman, is as safe as they come in a PPR format.  Any of these guys could have a game.  Gun to my head, I will do the three man stack of Brady/Gronk/Lewis and hope The Pats score 40 Plus points on them. 

I said it last week, and I will say it again, Randle is NOT a good RB, I think it’s a mistake to play him.  Forsett, Hyde, Lewis, Gio, and even Doug Martin are cheaper than Randle and I think will outperform him.  Witten will probably catch 8 balls and maybe find the end zone, so I have no problem using him as a flex or TE.  Other than that, nope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment