Banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Saints at Philly

49.5 PTs  Philly – 4.5

This is a tough one for me.  I want to play Brees, and Ingram, but I can’t.  Brees isn’t quite 100%, I like this team better at home, Philly Run Defense has been decent, it’s just adding up to a “Pass on them” type of week.  I don’t think any of them will be terrible, I just feel like none of them have the best situation to over-perform enough to justify the risk in taking them.  Don’t sit Brees in your Season leagues,  just don’t pay up for him in Fantasy this week. 

The Saints stink against opposing Tight Ends, that seems to be their weakness.  Fells, Witten and especially Greg Olsen have had really nice fantasy games against this Saints Defense.  Problem is, Philly hasn’t been using their TE’s very much at all.  Brent Celek has 2 Receptions this SEASON, Zack Ertz is utilized more in the passing game, but not by much.  One of these guys will get a TD this week, and I’ll take the guy who gets more targets, Zack Ertz is my DEEP SLEEPER TE OF WEEK 5.  Other than that, Sam Bradford could be a nice lottery ticket, and Jordan Matthews is always safe to get targeted 8-10 times, and could have a nice fantasy day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment