Banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Bears at KC

44.5 PTS, Bears -9

The two worst Defenses in the NFL square off here,  both have looked HORRIBLE so far this year.  These two teams have given up an ASTOUNDING 31 combined touchdowns.  This could be a fantasy scoring bonanza!  I like KC Offense a hell of a lot more than I like The Bears.  Bears have given up 10 receiving TD’s, and I think Alex Smith will have a god game here.  This is not the same Alex Smith and Chiefs Offense we saw last year.  Smith has averaged nearly 340 passing yards the past 2 games and with an average of 145 yards going to Jeremy Maclin.  Maclin has been targeted 40 times through 4 games this season, and his chemistry with Smith gets better every game.  Maclin is probably my favorite WR this week because I think he will put up Julio Jones production at a great price reduction.  I think it’s very possible that Maclin gets 11 receptions for 135 yards and 2 TD’s.  The Smith/ Maclin combo is my favorite to picks of this game, but Travis Kelce and Jamaal Charles also are primed for production this week as well.  Charles is expensive, but the man is a horse, and should be able to eclipse 125 total yards with at least a TD, The Bears Defense shut down Latavius Murray last week, but Charles is a far superior running back.  The problem with Maclin’s increased production is it has hurt Kelce’s numbers a little.  I would play one or the other, but not both.  I think both Kelce and Charles are SAFE plays in this matchup. 

KC seems to be weak in their secondary, problem is, that means you have to have faith in Jay Cutler.  If you do have faith in him, you should play him.  I do not have any faith in him, and I will not own him anywhere this week.  Matt Forte will have a productive game, he always does, but his price tag is just slightly too high for me to anchor a squad around him.  If Jeffrey doesn’t play, I like Royal as a nice cheap play.  He has benefitted nicely with Jeffrey’s absence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment