Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015


Denver at Oakland

43.5 PTS  Denver -4.5

Denver probably has the most impressive Defense in The NFL to date.  Since The Raiders decided to play like horseshit against a horseshit Chicago Defense last week and cost me a bunch of $$ and made me look like a complete dickhead, they are dead to me this week.   Up yours Latavius. 

Oakland Defense stinks, and the best options to score you some points will come from Thomas, Sanders, and Owen Daniels.  Manning still hasn’t shown me enough to anchor my DFS squad around him yet, so I won’t be taking him or putting Thomas AND Sanders in the same lineup.  Thomas looked really good last week, and I think he has a legit shot at being the best WR on the board for fantasy this week.  Sanders is Edelman in a different uniform, and is 100% solid, but won’t get you the 30 PLUS fantasy points you need to win a big one.  You have to shoot for the moon, and the reward could come from Thomas.  Because of Julio being a bit beat up, and OBJ kind of being hit or miss thus far, Thomas will be MY top WR of the week.  Barnidge and Bennett both had really good games against this Raiders D the past two weeks, and I think Owen Daniels will score a TD this week.  He is DIRT cheap, and even if he goes 4 receptions, for 35 yards and a TD, he will be a great value play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment