Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015


Arizona at Detroit

45 PTS Arizona -3

Detroit does NOT have a good defense, they don’t even really have a good aspect of any part of their defense.  They give up 271 YPG through the air and 111 YPG on the ground.  Carson Palmer has looked great and so Larry Fitzgerald so there’s only one thing to do, FADE THIS GAME.  I will be probably the only person to tell you not to play Palmer.  I think everyone is going to be all over Palmer and Fitzgerald this week, and I won’t be one of them.  You always have to pick one game, do the contrary, and don’t play any of them and hope for a low scoring event, this is going to be that game for me this week.  The Lions D looked better last week, they have momentum, and Palmer tends to throw a few more INT’s in Domes, and doesn’t have great numbers against Detroit in his career.  I’m going to assume that Fitz/Palmer are going to be owned in 20% of the lineups, and I will sit back and hope that they both underperform.  I want nothing to do with The Arizona backfield regardless. 

The only person on The Lions that I would even consider to play would be Calvin Johnson, but until Matt Stafford can show me some improvement, I will pass on him.  Edelman, K Allen, and Maclin are cheaper and I think will all out produce Megatron this week.   Because I think palmer will throw some picks, I think The Lions Defense is a ballsy sneaky play and should have really low ownership. 

No comments:

Post a Comment