Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015


Rams at Packers

45.5 PTS  Green Bay – 9

Vegas says Green Bay scores 3 or 4 td’s in this game.  I have to pick on The Rams shitty Run D in this one.  Week 2 Matt Jones torched them for 123 and 2 TD’s.  Week 3 Lev Bell had 132 total yards and 1 TD,  Last week David Johnson and Chris Johnson combined for 175 yards against them.   I think this will be the first week I will pay up for Ed Lacy.  He seems to finally be 100% healthy, he’s home, I don’t think The Pack will have to throw too much to win this game.  This has second half clock management written all over it.  I’m projecting Lacy to get 2 TD’s and over 115 yards this week.  Rodgers is the most expensive QB on the board, and he needs to basically throw over 375 and 3 TDs to out preform his price, and I don’t see that happening.    Cobb is always a very safe bet to get enough points to make it worth your while, and the Cobb/ Rodgers combo is a nice way to anchor your head to head or 50/50 tournaments. 

I think everyone is going all in on Gurley this week.  I will take the “Wait and See” approach.  He looked awful the first half last week, and looked like Walter Payton circa Tecmo Bowl in the second half.  Gurley is awesome, but he has only played 2 NFL games, lets no go crazy here.  He isn’t averaging 7.7 yards per carry for the rest of the season.  HE is a great value because he is so inexpensive, I don’t blame anyone playing him, just don’t be upset we he doesn’t score 40 points this week.  The Rams should be behind the majority of this game, and will have to throw it 30 plus times.  Tavon Austin is always a great lottery ticket , but he’s just that, a lottery ticket.  Throw Austin in some GPP’s, but don’t touch him with a head to head or 50/50.

No comments:

Post a Comment