Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015


Buffalo at Titans

42 PTS Titans-1

I’m not going to invest too much time or energy on this game, low over/under, I don’t have much faith in either Offense, and no real STUDS in this game.  I don’t think Watkins plays, Shady McCoy is already ruled out, Karlos Williams is questionable.  Boobies Dixon might get the start, good luck with that.  I like Charles Clay, again, this week.  Titans aren’t good VS the TE, and Taylor needs to throw it somewhere, and Clay is his favorite target.  Clay is my FAVORITE TE this week, that doesn’t mean he outscores Gronk, it just means I think he scores more fantasy points per dollar than Gronk or Graham does.  

On the Titans side of things, I’m going to roll the dice on Kendall Wright this week.  Buffalo’s pass Defense isn’t great, they also aren’t as bad as most make them out to be, but Wright could be in for a monster!  2 out of 3 games this season Wright has had big games, and I still think he is hands down the most talented receiver on this team.  I like the fact that Jake targeted him 12 times last game, and Wright is so inexpensive, he will be a top play of week 5 for me.  I’m not touching the Titans running game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment