Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015


San Fran at Giants

43 PTS Giants-7

If you’ve read my blog in the past, it’s no secret to you that I am not an Eli Manning guy.  He hasn’t looked spectacular the past two weeks from a fantasy stand point, even though he lead The Giants to back to back wins.  He only threw for 212 yards against The Bills last week, and completed a crappy 20/35.  He’s at home this week, and San Fran secondary has been pathetic.  BUT The Niners D held The packers to under 300 yards last week and Palmer threw it for 311 with 2 TD’s the week before.   The Arizona and Green Bay offense is better than The Giants, so I don’t think it’s a lock that The Giants net 500 yards this week.  Eli will produce, but just won’t be a top 5 QB in my opinion.  Beckham JR hasn’t looked ridiculous lately, and I can’t justify using him seeing that he is the second most expensive WR on the board.   Larry Donnell has been seeing a fair amount of targets, and makes for a great value play at TE.  Rashard Jennings was one play away from being an absolute ZERO last week like he has been all season, no thanks.

Kaepernick is bad, really, really bad.  I have no idea what is going on with him right now.  He has thrown 5 INT’s and a combined 220 yards the past two games.  This 49ers team is a disgusting mess right now.  Their offense is so shitty, I want nothing to do with Hyde until they can figure some stuff out.  BECAUSE their offense is so bad, THE GIANTS DEFENSE is my D of the week.  This isn’t sneaky or cute, 35% of the country or more will have The Giants as their Defense this week, me included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment