Banner

Friday, October 23, 2015


Jets at Pats

49 PTS  Pats -9.5

Call me crazy, but I’m going to skip this game.  Brady hasn’t played great in his career against The Jets.  Jets Defense looks good.  I don’t think this is a 9 point game, and I don’t think this game goes near 49 points.   Brady won’t be terrible, he never is, but 370 and 3 is going to be tough this week.  This game could go a bunch of different ways, and I don’t think the risk is worth the reward in this situation.  The only play I am interested in is Danny Amendola.   He is almost Minimum price, and he really looked awesome last week after Edelman mangled his finger.  If Edelman’s finger impedes his ability to make catches (which it did last week), Amendola is next in line in that role.  Danny Amendola is my Value Deep Sleeper Lottery Ticket of Week 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment