Banner

Friday, October 23, 2015


Houston at Miami

43 PTS Miami-3

Miami D looked good last week!  Problem is they played against The Titans who have one of the worst offenses in The NFL.  Previous to last week, Dolphins D was horseshit.  I think Houston wins this game, and puts up 27 points on The Dolphins.  Arian Foster has looked good the last two weeks, and since Miami has the second worst run defense in the NFL, I will make Arian Foster my top play for top tier RB’s this week.  He is priced with AP, Bell and Freeman, and has a good chance to outperform Bell and AP ( I can’t go against Freeman for a 4th Week in a row, it has made me look like a complete chump).  The Dolphins give up passing TD’s as well, so I like Hoyer as a good value play at QB and Hopkins as a top WR.

Lamar Miller had a good game last week, if you believe in him, play him.  I personally do NOT believe in him and he won’t be in any of my lineups this week, or ever.  I like Jarvis Landry as a SAFE WR this week and should get close to 100 yards, 6 receptions, and a TD.

Dolphins 20  Houston 27

No comments:

Post a Comment