Banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Jax at Tampa

42 PTS  TB-2.5

Another yucky game that I want very little to do with for Fantasy purposes.  Jacksonville stinks against The Pass, and is good versus the run.  Winston is worthless and Doug Martin is a now gross Ex-girlfriend who used to be hot.  EVERYBODY is all over Vincent Jackson this week!  He is his “favorite” receiver, and they have “good chemistry”!  He had ONE GOOD GAME.  He hasn’t done JACK SQUAT 75% of the rest of the season.  He will get targets this week, but if you think that 47 year old V-Jax will be a top 3 WR this week, you are wrong.  I’m not saying he will put up a zero, but let’s settle down, 6 for 80 yards is reasonable. 

Every week I pick Hurns, Allen Robinson has a game.  Every week I pick Robinson, Hurns has a game.  So, I’m going to TELL you Hurns this week (Which really means I’m saying Allen Robinson) for a decent flex option, one of them will over produce compared to their price, they have all season long.  This will be the FIRST WEEK I will be playing TJ Yeldon.  He has looked better and better each week, and last week hit the 100 yard mark for the first time in his young career.  Tampa D has given up 137 yards per game on the ground, and therefore…………TJ “The DJ” Yeldon is my TOP VALUE RUNNING BACK FOR WEEK 5

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment