Banner

Friday, October 23, 2015


Saints at Colts

52 PTS  Colts -4

Biggest over under on the board.  I HATE this game!  Trying to predict where these points are going to come from, makes this  the hardest game this week for me.  Saints Run Defense stinks, but with so many other options on the board with better matchups, I can’t suggest Gore, even though he has looked better (not great) the past couple of games.  I still don’t know how healthy Luck is, and his targets are all over the place, it could be Hilton, Moncrief, or even Andre Johnson.  I have to go with Moncrief, because I think he has the best matchup, but he has only had 1 GOOD game this season, so hes not a must start by any means.  If you want to throw Luck in there, and you want to pair him with one of the three WR’s, Moncrief is the guy.

I actually think Brees and the Saints have a good game here and come out with the win.  The Saints running game is a headache, and Ingram looked like crap last week, and The Colts secondary is where they are weakest.  I will ride the hot hand and go with a nice value in Snead and if you’re looking for a cheap TE option Ben Watson could be a miracle.  He looked RIDICULOUS last week, and Brees seemed very comfortable using him as the main weapon.  If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, I could see Watson getting 10 targets this game.  Because Brees hasn’t wowed anyone this year, I don’t think he will be highly owned, and Brees fans like to play Brees only when he is home.  I’m gonna make The Brees/Watson/Snead combo my Sneaky Stack of Week 7.  This should also give you plenty of $$ to get Gurley and Freeman in there.

Colts 27

Saints 34

 

No comments:

Post a Comment