Banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Seattle at Cinci

43 PTS, Cinci -3

I kind of hate this entire game for fantasy purposes.  The Bengals offense has looked really solid, but The Seahwaks Defense has looked REALLY good the past two weeks now that they are at full strength.  The Seahawks don’t really have a weakness, I don’t feel comfortable playing Dalton, or Green at their price points.  Hill is boom or bust, and has a bad matchup.  If you feel the NEED to get one Bengal in your lineup, I think Gio Bernard will offer you the best bang for your buck.  He is still cheap and has been getting more action than Hill. 
The Bengals defense has been really good against the run, I like their defense at home.  Wilson hasn’t looked spectacular yet from a fantasy perspective, and I just don’t like the matchup.  I’m going to skip this entire game and hope for 16-20 finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment