Banner

Saturday, September 26, 2015


San Fran at Arizona

44.5  Arizona -6.5

49ers Defense:

Passing 273 YPG, 3 TDs

Rushing 77.5 YPG, 3 TDs

This game screams Carson Palmer to me.  49ers Defense made The Vikings look foolish in week 1, but then got OBLITERATED by The Steelers last week.  Antonio Brown had a MONSTER last week, and somebody on Arizona should do the same Sunday.   I have to go with the hot hand in this situation, and in my opinion, Palmers best weapon, Larry Fitzgerald.  Fitzy went MENTAL last week in Chicago with 115 yards and 3 TD’s.  IF you can find a way to put in Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, and Julian Edleman as your 3 Wr’s this week, I think you’re golden.  Palmer should throw for 350 with three or four Td’s, with two of them and over 100 of those yards to Larry Fitzgerald.  I’m not touching The Arizona running game.

Cardinals Defense:

Passing 273 YPG, 3 TD

Rushing 81.5 yards

Kaepernick isn’t a terrible play, he will have to throw if they go down quickly, and could have a nice game.  I have no problem playing him at his current price.  I also like Torrey Smith who is coming off a big game as his best WR option.  Carlos Hyde was banged up last week and came back down to earth, but I am a believer in this kid.  Arizona Run Defense is top 5 so far, but I will put his production in the Latavius Murray range, and can’t argue throwing him back in your lineup.  I also think his ownership % will be down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment