Banner

Saturday, September 26, 2015


Bills at Miami

41.5 pts, Miami -2.5

Bills Defense

Passing 345 YPG, 5 TD

Rushing 66 YPG, 1 TD

Most of the damage to the Bills Passing Defense came from the SHALACKING The pats handed to them last week.  Brady did his thing, and their ranking is adjusted accordingly.  In week 1, The Bills secondary shut down Andrew Luck and The Colts.  I don’t think The Bills Secondary is as bad as the numbers show.  Their Running Defense has been great, and even if Lamar Miller wasn’t Questionable with an ankle, I would still avoid him like cancer.  Tannehill is an option, but I’m not in love with him.  I’ll go with Jarvis Landry to be the star of the game and put him right with Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald, and Edleman.  Like I said, I think the Bills have a bum rap because of Week 2, I don’t love Miami offense this week, other than Landry, and Vegas agrees.

Miami is worse against the RUN then they are against the Pass.  McCoy looked better last week, but I still don’t have enough faith in him to play him yet, Karlos Williams will still cut into his carries.  Nobody on the receiving core of Buffalo interests me this week either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment