Banner

Friday, September 25, 2015


San Diego at Vikings

45 points Vikings -1

Chargers Defense:

Passing 223 YPG, 5 TD

Rushing 122 YPG, 1 TD

This game is SCREAMING Adrian Petersen to me.  It’s time to pay up for him.  He looked solid last week netting 190 total yards of offense.  He would have had a bigger game if he had not fumbled at the goal line as well.  AP has faced The Chargers twice in his career and has averaged 197 YPG.  That is insanity.  Petersen could get 30 carries on Sunday, and since Abdulah averaged 7.1 ypc in week 1, and Gio Bernard averaged 6.2 ypc last week, I have no choice but to make AP my #1 RB of Week 3.  I also like Kyle Rudolph who has been getting a good amount of targets thus far this season as well.  The Chargers gave up big points to Ebron in Week 1, and Eifert last week had a productive fantasy day.  Rudolph gets 90 with a TD, and AP gets over 170 yards (combined) and 2 TDs.

Vikings Defense:

Passing 225 YPG, 2 TD’s

Rushing 134 YPG, 2 TD’s

I can’t gauge how good or bad this Vikings defense is yet.  They made Carlos Hyde look like OJ Simpson in week 1, but did a great job containing The Detroit running game last week.  I like Melvin Gordon, he could have a nice game, I just don’t LOVE him yet.  I can understand playing him this week, I just think there is more appealing options.  Rivers traditionally does not play well indoors, and throws a ton of interceptions inside.  Ladarius Green is questionable with a concussion, and there are far too many better WR options this week to consider Keenan Allen.  Vikings Defense/Special Teams have been known to go FANTASY MENTAL a few teams each year, perhaps it’s this Sunday……………

No comments:

Post a Comment