Banner

Sunday, September 27, 2015


Denver at Detroit

45 Points, Denver -3.5

Detroit Defense

Passing 269 YPG, 3 TDs

Rushing 147.4, 2 TDs

Detroit has the second worst Defense in The NFL.  Adrian Petersen TORCHED them last week, and Keenan Allen/Rivers torched them in week 1.  Somebody is going to have a BIG game against this Lions Defense, and my guess is Demaryius Thomas will be that guy.  Thomas hasn’t had that MONSTER yet this season, but something tells me it will be today.  Thomas very well could be the #1 producing WR for week 3.  Sanders is always a safe bet to get 10 targets as well.  CJ Anderson has done nothing and splits carries with Ronnie Hillman.  Peyton Manning will produce this week, but I want to see some improved arm strength before I anchor my DFS squad around him.  This is another game where the scoring might be too spread out to really focus on any player other than Thomas.

Stafford looks awful, the running back by committee thing isn’t appealing in Detroit.  Denver’s passing Defense has been incredible, I’m not playing any Detroit Offensive players this week.  There are better options this week

No comments:

Post a Comment