Banner

Saturday, September 26, 2015


Philly at Jets

47 points Philly -2

Eagles Defense:

Passing, 270 YPG, 3 TDs

Rushing 107 YPG, 0 TD

If you’re going to attack Philly, it’s no secret that their weakness is their secondary.  Julio Jones BURNED them for 9 catches for 141 yards and 2 TDs in week 1.  Last week they played a partial game against Romo, but still gave up numbers to Terrance Williams and Witten.  I don’t think Chris ivory will play (check back before kickoff) but I’m 80% sure he is a no go.  Powell would be in line for the bulk of the workload, but he might give up some carries to Zac Stacy.   Even if Ivory sits, Im not comfortable playing either Jets RB.  Eric Decker is also Questionable, but from everything I ve heard, don’t count on him playing either.  This is setting up for a Brandon Marshall bonanza.  Through two games, Marshall has 13 receptions, 163 yards, and 2 TD’s, he’s also been targeted 19 times WITH Decker out there.  If Decker is a no-go, Marshall should get 15 targets and a possible MONSTER day.  Brandon Marshall is the best WR option this week in the second tier.  He will be owned EVERYWHERE, but I’m not going to do the “Contrarian” play with him, he will be in almost all of my lineups.  Projection:  11 Receptions, 134 yards, 2 Td’s

Jets Defense:

Passing 233 YPG, 2 TDs

Rushing 98 YPG, 0 TD

Sam Bradford looked like GARBAGE last week in Dallas.  Jordan Matthews had a solid game, but didn’t break any records either.  This Jets defense is far superior to The Cowboys.  Every time I go against Vegas, I’m wrong, but I just don’t see Philly scoring 20 or more points.  How The Eagles are only a 2 point dog in this game, I don’t get it, maybe I’m wrong.  Jets Defense looked SUPERB against Indy last week, Philly is coming off a bad game, I’m not playing ANY Eagles this week in my lineups.  Again, Vegas says I’m wrong, but I have to go with my numbers on this one.  If you’re a betting man, I’d put some $$ on The Jets -2

No comments:

Post a Comment