Banner

Friday, September 25, 2015


Saints at Carolina

45 Pts  Carolina -3

Saints D

Rushing:  130 YPG and 2 TD’s

Passing:   250 YPG and 4 TD’s

Saints’ Defense is NOT good.  They are giving up 380 YPG, 8th worst in NFL.  Carolina will score on these guys.  I have zero faith in a healthy Jon Stewart, this week he is banged up, I am staying away from the running aspect of this game.

I think Cam Newton is the top play of this game.  It’s hard to pin point what receiver option might be best for DFS purposes because it has been so sporadic.  Oddly enough, Ted Ginn JR has been their most reliable weapon through 2 games, I recommended him last week, I’ll do it again.  He is always capable of getting that 40 yard bomb for a TD because of his speed.  Greg Olsen can always have a good game, but I just need some more consistency from him before I’m ready to pay up for him.  There will be scoring, and Cam Newton will be part of it, Newton is a great play this weekend.  Projection:  215 yards passing, 2 TDs, 84 yards rushing, 2 Td’s. 

I’ll save you the suspense.  Panthers Defense are TOP 5 in NFL.  The Saints Offense doesn’t play as well outside a dome, and Drew Brees is a HUGE question mark this week.  He is beat up, questionable to play, and even if he does, he won’t be at 100%, and he has a tough matchup.  That entire offense revolves around Brees, I will pass on every New Orleans offensive player this week.  It’s just too risky, and the ceiling on any of these guys is not high enough to justify it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment