Banner

Saturday, September 26, 2015


Atlanta at Dallas

44 Points, Atlanta -1.5

Atlanta Defense

Passing 313 YPG, 3 TD

Rushing 80 YPG, 2 TD

Atlanta has been BURNED by QB’s and WR’s this year and last year.  Brandon Weeden will start for Tony Romo, and he is so cheap, throwing him in your lineup is not a terrible Idea.  He won’t throw for 400 yards, but he could throw 2 or 3 TD’s on Sunday.  Terrence Williams will be a popular play, and he should produce, but Jason Witten is the play for me.  Witten should see a ton of targets, and find the end zone twice this week.  I think Witten offers the most bang for the buck at TE .  I’m staying away from Dallas RB’s because they aren’t good, and Atlanta’s Run D isn’t terrible.

Dallas Defense has looked AMAZING so far.  They SHUT DOWN Bradford last week , and shut down Beckham JR week 1.  I can’t recommend paying up for Julio Jones on Sunday.  The guy is a beast, but he is so expensive, I put him in Gronk territory.  Jones won’t be shut down, but I don’t see him having that 140 yard, 10 catch, 1 TD performance.  There are too many other WR’s in better positions in week 3.  Devonta Freeman looks ok, but Dallas has given up 53 YPG so far to RB’s. 

I like pairing Weeden and Witten for cheap money and STACKING the rest of your lineup with studs in GPP tournaments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment