Banner

Tuesday, March 1, 2016


3/1/16

 

I’m doing this early, so obviously check back at 6:30 because if tonight is anything  like last night, this will 100% change because of phantom injuries and late scratches.  Luckily Jason Kidd and George Karl have nothing vested tonight, so it couldn’t possibly be as bad. 

 

I’m all in on Kemba Walker tonight.  Phoenix just STINKS, but they REALLY STINK against guards.  Courtney Lee is an interesting play, but he never does enough to win you a GPP, but Kemba on the other hand can go MENTAL in this situation.  I don’t think Curry plays (they don’t need him to beat Atlanta, I hope they sit him), and although Grinders disagrees with me, I think Kemba will be the top performing PG tonight.  I also think something is wrong with Batum, he looks sloppy and uncomfortable, until he gets back on track, I won’t roster him.

 

Same game I like Teletovic.  If Charlotte stinks at one aspect, it’s giving up 3 pointers.  Teletovic might shoot 14 of them tonight from behind the arc.  He’s cheap, they are going to have to shoot, and if he’s feeling it, he could net you 30 fantasy points tonight.  I like PJ Tucker too, he’s by far no “Sure thing”, but with 30 PLUS minutes against this D he should be able to return value with small numbers across the sheet.

 

I like the Wade with Whiteside combo tonight.  Both have good career numbers against Chicago, good home numbers, and good D vs Position numbers.  I’m gonna sit back, trust math, and hope they can combine for near 90 points tonight.  I want NOTHING to do with The Bulls tonight (including Pau)

 

Portland vs NY is an interesting one tonight.  Vegas has this game with a higher over/under than I expected, with a small spread.  Lillard should return value in the 39-43 point range, but I think CJ McCollum exceeds value tonight.  The Knicks have been TERRIBLE against opposing SG’s since right before the ALL STAR break.  I don’t think he will be highly owned, and I think he mimics Lillard tonight with points in that same 39-43 range.  I like Carmelo to get 40, which doesn’t mean he exceeds value, but SF stinks tonight.  I like Robin Lopez as a sneaky 30-35 point play too.

 

Orlando vs Dallas I’m not too excited about.  The Magic are a better home team, and Dallas can really spread out their production making it tough to find value.  Oladipo and Vu are pretty safe plays, and if I HAD to pick the player of the game, I’m going with Parsons (especially if Fournier sits)

 

I’m not a sucker anymore (not true) so I won’t touch any Atlanta player tonight, or ever.  Like I said, I don’t think Curry plays tonight, so I REALLY like Draymond Green and Klay Thompson .  GSW still wants to win every game going forward, and attacking Korver and Atlanta’s big is a good way to do it.  If Curry sits, I’m saying Draymond Green is the top DFS player tonight with a Triple-Double and 50 PLUS points. 

 

Stack Brooklyn.  Just do it.  Ellington shouldn’t play because of a concussion, leaving Mark Brown to see 30 minutes against one of, if not the worst defense in the NBA.  Do every combo you can, but the three most important in my opinion are, Brown, Boga, and Thad Young.  Sloan can lose minutes, and Brook Lopez always throws in that crap game the one time each week I roster him.  Stacking these three, gives you PLENTY of $$ to pay up for the higher priced guys.

 

Good Luck, sign up at www.draftdemons.com, you will get an instant $20 deposit match bonus, and if you win, I’ll send you a Draft Demons tee shirt which is GUARANTEED to get you skin next time you are out prowling

No comments:

Post a Comment