Banner

Friday, February 26, 2016


2/26/16

 

 

Not an easy night tonight, not many “Value Plays” in the lower priced guys.  I don’t see this as being a “Stars and Scrubs” night at all

 

For the high priced SF tonight, I’m rolling with Paul George tonight at home vs Charlotte.  C Anthony’s shooting has been a bit off, and Toronto does a decent job against the SF, I think it will be close between all these guys, but taking price in factor as well, I think Paul George is the play.  When he’s on fire, he can stuff the sheet just as well as Lebron

 

John Wall is my favorite high end PG tonight.  Wall has great career numbers against Philly (everyone kind of does), and nailed a Triple-Double the last time they met.  Lowry has been inconsistent in returning value, Rondo is always scary, and CP3 doesn’t have amazing numbers against The Kings.  Again, any of these guys could go off, but gun to my head, I’m going with Wall

 

I’m going to ride Fournier for a few more nights, including tonight.  He should play 36-39 minutes, against Carmelo, and all he really needs is 28-32 fantasy points to return value.  He was really streaky earlier this season, and until the wheels fall off, I’m riding.

 

I LOVE the Centers tonight.  Good luck on nailing which guy is going off.  Vucevic is probably the safest play, Gortat is my favorite play, and Jokic is my sneaky play.  I’m fading Cousins tonight.  Jordan will be on him, and the LAC have really improved on stopping opposing Centers the past month.   I’m hoping he’s 40% owned, and puts up a 40 fantasy point night.

 

Ownership SHOULD be huge in the LAL and MEM game.  I can’t fade it.  There’s too much value there.  Doing a Conley/Barnes/ Green stack gives you so much salary relief to stud up the rest of your lineup.  I like Russell/ Clarkson/ Lou Williams on the other side.

 

Good luck tonight, play at www.draftdemons.com and get an INSTANT $20 deposit bonus with your $20 deposit.  No bullshit slow release, put in $20, you get $40.  Nice $100 FREEROLL tonight as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment