Banner

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


3/23

 

Lets do a real quick basic breakdown for tonight.  Again, this time of year ANYTHING can happen, do not BANK on anything, make your best predictions, and let it fly.  Don’t beat yourself up if you get smoked tonight, or any other night until the season is over, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT…………………………..its not your fault.

 

I’m skipping the Cleveland game, The Bucks have been a nightmare lately, Lebron is worth rostering, and his ownership won’t be too high, hes just not my favorite play at SF.

 

I love the Wall, Beal, and Porter stack tonight.  I always like any team going against Atlanta, and since these guys JUST played, MAYBE this one is a little easier to predict.  For Atlanta, gun to my head, I will give Al Horford a whirl

 

I don’t love the Toronto/ Boston game.  If Val was out, I would be all in on Bismack B, but it looks like Val is a go.

 

I love Oladipo tonight against Pistons team without KCP, but he just got REALLY expensive this morning.  He could get you 40 tonight, but so could Booker or Wiggins at a discounted price.  Revenge game for Harris???  Maybe, but he hasn’t been lighting it up lately.  Drummond can make or break you any night, I have a feeling he has a big game and scores over 45 fantasy points.

 

The only player I’m playing tonight in the Spurs game is Leonard.  I think he matches Lebron’s production tonight for a couple thousand dollars cheaper.

 

Call me crazy, but even though two total crap defenses face off in Denver tonight, I ain’t touching it.

 

I DO like the Lakers, and Phoenix game.  Chandler probably won’t play, and that makes Leur a plug and play.  Some sites have Len and Teletovic as the starters, but I think Leur will start instead.  Love Booker tonight, love Knight tonight.  As a sneaky play I like Jordan Clarkson at SG, especially if Russell doesn’t play. 

 

If you want to just take last games stats in the Portland matchup, multiply it by .85 (because of the overtime), you might have a somewhat safe prediction on these guys.  Deron Williams will be the highest owned PG tonight because of the monster he put up last game against Lillard, but beware.  Deron Williams COULD disappear and get you 20-25 points tonight.  Dirk is on a tare, he’s worth the $$, Mejri is TOO CHEAP not to throw in a few lineups, and I like Plumlee again with Meyers Leonard already ruled out. 

 

I’m ALL IN on Draymond Green.  MINT matchup, great career numbers, GSW is home, and Curry hasn’t lit up Chris Paul very much the past few years.  If you’re going to do multiple lineups, and you want to anchor them with one guy, I have to believe Green has the highest floor and Ceiling.  Draymond Green could be the highest fantasy producer tonight, slightly above John Wall.  Your head to heads or 50/50’s should absolutely have both Wall and Green in them

 

Follow The Draft Demon on Twitter, all new users message me your username, and I will deposit $25 in your account, no strings attached.  True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment