Banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2016


QUICK AND DIRTY WEDNESDAY NIGHT BREAKDOWN

 

If you’re going to punt a position tonight, its SG.  I like Klay Thompson, and other than that, nothing that expensive.  I hate Harden’s career numbers against The Clippers, and Oladipo is on back to back’s with a tough matchup tonight.  Good punt plays would be Korver or Wes Matthews.  Both of these guys could 100% throw up 10-15 fantasy points, but it’s a punt, they should at least get the minutes and they both have decent matchups.

 

I think Durant has a monster game tonight and puts up 60 Fantasy Points against a Celts team without Crowder

 

I like Taj Gibson tonight to get a double-double and close to 30 Fantasy Points making him a value.  I’m fading Wall tonight at home.  He historically does not play well against Rose or even a Rose-less Bulls team.

 

I love the Kemba Walker – Marvin Williams combo tonight, shouldn’t be too high owned, and could return huge value against a crap Magic Defense.

 

I actually like a DETROIT stack against Atlanta tonight.  After how they played last game, nobody in their right mind would stack them.  That being said, they match up nicely against them, and Detroit is back home.  Reggie- Morris- Drummond is my “Sneaky Stack” tonight.

 

The Wolves game is a NIGHTMARE.  I have no idea what is going to happen.  My two favorite plays are, Wiggins because he sees the most minutes regardless of the score, and JaMychal Green because he owned them last time they faced off, and due to his shitty recent play, I think his ownership will be way down.  His price is up as well, Green is my SNEAKY PICK of the night

 

Dwight Howard is my favorite Center on the board tonight

 

If Norris Cole doesn’t play, Tony Douglas is kind of a plug and play

 

Draymond Green is my favorite PF of the night and I have a feeling he Triple-Doubles tonight and returns more Value than Anthony Davis. 

 

Cheap PG Options:

Jose Calderon, Ray McCallum, Marcus Smart, Tony Douglas

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment