Banner

Wednesday, March 9, 2016


3/9

 

Yikes, a friggin jumbo nightmare right off the bat.  First, JaMychal Green will be owned in 65% of GPP’s tonight, but I can’t fade him.   Z-Bo is doubtful, and Memphis is so thin that Green should see 35 minutes tonight at Center where The Celts have really struggled against all season.  I can understand fading him because of the ownership, but I can’t do that tonight.   Tony Allen is a good play, I won’t play Barnes because he jinxes every lineup I’ve ever had him in.  Chalmers will be popular, but a tough matchup vs Thomas.  On The Celt’s side, I think Thomas is a strong/ safe bet for 40 fantasy points tonight, and I think Amir Johnson is a nice sneaky pivot play.  Olynk and Sully are both questionable, and if they sit, Amir could be looking at over 25 minutes of action for the first time in months. 

 

Harden is in a nice situation tonight, but his price is so high he needs 55 points to return value.  Harden on the road, is not completely the same as Harden at home, so I won’t have him across the board tonight.  Howard is safe play for 40 points, and using him in head to heads or 50/50’s make sense.  The guy I really like tonight in this game is Covington.  Great matchup, has seen tons of minutes the last couple weeks, and has great numbers vs Houston.

 

Believe it or not, I’m going to go contrarian and fade the NOP vs Charlotte game.  Big over under, but these guys have strange underperforming numbers against each other.  It’s almost like they match up well vs one another.    I think ownership will be high, but this is the game I will roll the dice on and not touch it.

 

Whiteside is probable to play tonight, and could be in for a MONSTER against The Bucks.  I like pairing him with D Wade tonight who might be my favorite play at SG.  It’s not out of the question that these guys combine for 90 tonight.

 

For my LOW OWNED CRAZY COMBO tonight I’m going with the Reggie Jackson / Drummond combo.  With so many other options out there, I think they both will be owned less that 5% tonight.  Dallas stinks on D, Reggie looks a bit better, and Drummond is about ready to snap out of this HUGE funk and throw up a 55 any night now. 

 

The Knicks play CRAP defense the second night of back to back sets.  I’m all in on Devin Booker and Alex Len tonight.  PJ Tucker is cheap enough where he can return value, and if you really feel ballsy putting Price in could be a nice little play to give you some cap relief.  These guys all should see minutes in the 30’s (maybe not Price), they are home tonight, and The Knicks played Crap defense last night as well.  Devin Booker is my second favorite SG play tonight behind Wade.

 

The OKC game is really a coin flip.  All these guys always return value when they play each other, but nobody exceeds it too much.  Paul, Durant, Westbrook and Jordan are all great plays in head to heads and 50/50’s tonight, but putting more than one in your lineup will not win you a GPP this evening.  I think Durant has the most upside, and if anyone exceeds it out of these four, I think he’s the guy.  I like Ibaka as a nice pivot play too. 

 

I’m ALL IN on the Kyrie/ Lebron combo.  I’m not even going to talk about The Kings Defense, if you’re reading this, chances are you aren’t an idiot and are quite aware of their situation.  Both Lebron and Irving have GREAT numbers vs The Kings, and I think they are (or should be) embarrassed about that Memphis game the other night.  If Mozgov sits, throwing Tristan Thompson in with these guys could be genius.

 

Curry is as safe as they come, but I have a feeling GSW SMOKES Utah tonight.  This could be dicey with minutes in the second half.  I’ll stay away from this one on a hunch that The Warriors win 114 to 82.    

 

Play on www.draftdemons.com and get an instant $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20.  No slow release, no nonsense.  $20 equals $40, legit.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment