Banner

Monday, March 7, 2016


3/7/16

 

I think I’m going to fade The Cleveland/ Memphis game completely.  Cleveland does have a sweet matchup at home, but I feel a blow-out here with the possibility of Lebron/ and Kyrie sitting out most of the 4th quarter.  Gun to my head, I would throw Kevin Love in a lineup or two in case he has a monster game, but not really in love with anything else here

 

Be VERY CAREFUL with San Antonio game.  This could be a game where Pop announces at 6:50 that Leonard and Parker will “Rest” tonight.  There is no indication of that yet, but it is always a possibility this time of year with The Spurs.  If you want to gamble, I like that exact combo of Leonard and Parker, but again, PAY ATTENTION.

 

I’m ALL IN on Batum tonight.  The Wolves STINK against the SF, and Batum is heating up.  I’m hoping for 35 minutes on the floor,  flirting w a Triple double, PLUS a few stills on Wiggy. 

 

Chicago is the most INTERESTING and DANGEROUS game tonight.  I like Parker because Chicago is basically worst in the league vs PF, and Parker has seen minutes consistently in the mid 30’s.   I love ANTE every night, but he is SO expensive it is becoming harder and harder for him to return value.  If you’re not going Cousins tonight I think Gasol is a great play at home against The Bucks who have been terrible the past month against the Center.  Jimmy Butler could go off, but I just can’t yet.

 

The Kings/ Pelicans game is going to have HUGE ownership tonight.  I LOVE the Rondo/ Cousins combo tonight, New Orleans is terrible against both positions.  I’m not touching any other King tonight.  IF they both play big minutes, and IF they could avoid foul trouble, they should combine for near 100 fantasy points (keep your fingers crossed that neither of them do ANYTHING stupid).   Jrue will be 60% owned tonight, and rightfully so, but watch Norris Cole’s status.  If Cole is ruled out, Tony Douglas is kind of a must play.  If you roll with Jrue, obviously pairing him with Davis ($$$)makes sense.

 

I like Wes Mathews tonight as a somewhat sneaky SG against LAC tonight.  He has good career numbers, and has been playing well lately.  It’s not a great matchup for him, but he is so cheap, it could make sense in some roster constructions.   Dirk has a good matchup, but playing off back to back his numbers might be capped in the high 20’s, with David Lee seeing a bit more action.  Paul is always a safe bet and Deandre Jordan is a nice play if you don’t want to pony up for Cousins/ Gasol.

 

I’m all in on Curry tonight.  Hopefully people will be off him because of his performance last night.  I think GSW is pissed (rightfully so), and I’m gonna base a good deal of lineups with Curry, and Draymond Green.  Orlando is a garbage team on defense, The Warriors want to come out and score 120 tonight.  Let’s not forget the Curry just put up a 70 on them a few games ago…………………….

 

Deposit $20 TODAY at www.draftdemons.com and your account turns into $40 on us.  No slow release, just an honest match.  Best pricing in the industry. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment