Banner

Tuesday, February 2, 2016


2/2

Watch Jae Crowder’s status before game time.  Isaiah Thomas could go off, but if Crowder sits, I think Marcus Smart could actually return more value than Thomas in a point-per-dollar scenario.  Brad Stevens does some weird things with his 1,2,3’s when there is an injury like this.  If Crowder is out, I like Evan Turner to get close to 30 as well.

 

I’m all in on Porzingis tonight.  His price is low enough were he could return HUGE value.  I love starting most PF’s against The Celtics, and last time these guys faced off a few weeks ago, Porzingis racked up 47 fantasy points in 27 minutes of action.  Porzingis is NEVER a sure thing, but the risk is worth the reward in GPP’s tonight.

 

James Harden doesn’t have great career numbers against Miami, but I think you can brush that off tonight.  Howard is out, and Harden’s usage % is going to be sky high.  D- Wade has certainly lost a step in regards to defense this year, and Harden should hit 50 fantasy points tonight.  I also like JUSTICE WINSLOW as a nice safe value play tonight as well, Houston doesn’t play defense, and Winslow should get 30 minutes against them. 

 

Lowry was a huge disappointment last night, and that might make people shy away from him tonight.  Phoenix is the worst team in the NBA, and someone is going to have a field day with these guys.    Again, I’m rolling with Lowry OR Derozan, but not both.  I got burned by Lowry last night, so I will be loyal and play Derozan as my SG in all formats tonight.  I also like Terrance Ross as a RISKY value play.  He can get you a 25 or a 5, you’ve been warned, but these are the kind of plays that win GPP’s. 

 

I m throwing all my eggs in one basket tonight, and that will be T-Wolves Mini-Stacks.  I like Wiggins, Rubio, and Towns ALL to exceed value tonight.  Dieng is a nice play as well because his pricetag hasn’t caught up to him yet.  Im not going to cute with Lavine, or Shabazz or anyone else.  Monroe could have a nice night but Towns is the clear #1 Center option this evening.  Let Rubio get 15 assists to the big guy and double up your points all night long.

 

We have new pricing at www.draftdemons.com.  Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment