Banner

Friday, February 5, 2016


2/5

 

I’m riding The Oladipo train AGAIN tonight.  He had a a big game against The Spurs and followed it up with a 50 point performance against OKC Wednsday night.  Oladipo is streaky, but you have to ride the hot streak until it crashes.  On paper, The Clippers have been pretty good against opposing SG’s, but JJ Reddick and Crawford don’t scare me on D.  I think he has a 25 point floor tonight with 45 point ceiling.  I don’t love Shooting Guard tonight, Butler says he will play but I don’t know how healthy that knee is.  (On a side note, last time Butler was questionable with a banged up knee he got 80 points against Philly. )

 

IF the 76ers can keep it somewhat close, Wall could have a huge game.  I like Ish Smith as well.  Neither The Wizards or the 76ers can stop opposing PG’s.  It’s possible Washington is up by 30 at halftime, but the Wizards are so poor on D, if the 76ers have a hot hand or two, they could keep it close.   I think it’s worth the risk to throw a few mini stacks of Ish, Covington, Noel and/or Wall, Porter,Gortat in a few lineups and cross your fingers and hope or a barn burner

 

Surprisingly, Loul Deng has quietly RETURNED value for the past 5 games.  He has a good matchup, he has been playing big minutes, I see no reason to play him for cheap $$ and hope he gets you a 30.

 

I like Monta Ellis tonight.  He played the same Atlanta squad last week and put up 50 +points.  He has averaged 35 mins per game the past 6 games.  In a 2 SG format, I’m liking the Oladipo/Ellis combo in both GPs and 50/50’s

 

I like a rested Marc Gasol tonight against Robin Lopez who played 35 minutes last night.  The Knicks always play sloppy D on back-to-back sets.  Nobody else agrees with me that he gets a 40 tonight, but that’s what I see, and I can’t skew my projections because of others opinions. 

 

IF I have to pick one game to fade, it’s going to be Bucks at Utah. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment