Banner

Monday, February 1, 2016


2/1
 
My favorite play at center tonight is going to be Rudy Gobert vs Chicago.  The Bulls got DESTROYED by D Jordan last night with his 17 points/ 4 assists/ 20 Rebound/ 1 steal/ 4 block performance.  Chicago is on back to back sets, and Gasol’s defense usually doesn’t improve playing two nights in a row.  Gobert is still priced below the elite centers in the league, but tonight could be the top fantasy scorer at the position.  He’s too cheap tonight and I think his floor is 30 plus points.  I’m all in.

 

Lowry vs DeRozan- One of these guys is going to be on someone’s 1st place roster tonight.  Technically, Denver is worse against the PG than the SG, but don’t tell that to Monta Ellis who just scored close to 60 fantasy points against them Saturday night.  This is a coin flip.  Lowry is more expensive, and is technically in a better match up, but Derozan could return value if they finish with similar numbers.  Neither is bad play tonight, they are actually both really good plays.  Pairing them together is risky, they basically have to combine for almost 80-85 points for it to work out.  That’s possible, they’ve done it before, but I think I will break them up and play them in different lineups.  Lowry is the better 50/50 play, and I like Derozan in the GPP’s. 

 

Kyrie Irving hasn’t REALLY returned value in the last 3 weeks.  I think that changes tonight, we all know how good this kid is, I think it’s starting to click for him. 

 

Im going to avoid the Brooklyn vs Detroit game.  It’s a massive headache.  Sloan is way too inconsistent, regardless of his matchup, Thad Young is too pricey for me to roll the dice on him, I can’t spend up for Lopez until he stops randomly throwing in a mid twenty point fantasy night every week.  Hes burned me too much.  He’s on a tare right now, and Drummond is lazy, so I don’t blame anyone for paying up for him, it just won’t be me tonight.  Same story on The Detriot side of things.  Reggie Jackson has been losing a few more minutes each night to Jennings, and I want my point guards to finish with 33-36 minutes on the floor.  The rest of the team is in some sort of time share/ injury plagued, nightmare.  I’m gonna pass, and bet the under.

 

The point total that Vegas threw out there today for OKC is INSANE, they basically say that The Thunder are scoring 115 points tonight.  I’m ALL IN on Durant.  Again, coin flip between he and Westbrook, but because of his turnovers, I see Westbrook hovering around 50 tonight and Durant getting closer to 60.  I like Waiters as a cheap risky GPP option too.  

I’m gonna ride the big game of Aaron Gordon and plug him in as a somewhat safe value play.  Since Duncan has been sidelined, the Spurs have been TERRIBLE against opposing PF’s.  You never really think about anyone being a GOOD play against The Spurs because their defense has been so good for so many years, but the numbers don’t lie.   Gordon is cheap, hes coming of a great game, and the stats say he has a good matchup.  You need some value tonight to get Durant/ Lowry/ Derozan/ Lebron/ Wall guys in there. 

 

Good Luck.  Play on www.draftdemons.com  Overlay every night, great pricing, best customer service in the industry (by far).  Check it out, you wont regret it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment