Banner

Friday, May 6, 2016


5/6

 

Crazy DFS night tonight, lots of options, lots of outcomes.

Watch the weather in San Diego, possible showers from 7:00-9:00 could ruin your night if you are all in on Noah S.  If it goes, and the rain moves, he is the top option tonight with probably the highest ceiling.  I’m fading Bumgarner, Colorado doesn’t strike out enough for me to let my entire lineup ride on him.  I think Greinke is a good play against Atlanta, and his recent struggles and other options tonight might keep his ownership % down.  I have to be all in on Chen against Philly.  Philly is batting .166 against Lefties this season and striking out 33% of the time!!  That is INSANE.  I have to go with him tonight, I have no choice, those numbers are just too good not to play him.  If he goes 8 with 1 ER, and 8 strikeouts I will punch myself in the testicles for not trusting my math and instincts if I don’t get him in there. 

Cole Hamels has not looked good this season and a Detroit stack could get the job done tonight.   Miggy has ridiculous numbers against him, and Kinsler and Upton are also in a good spot to produce.

I have to go with the Cinci stack again as well.  They have a cake matchup in a good hitters park and all have been swinging fairly well as of late.  Phillips in the cleanup spot at his current price is a nice play.

Ricky Nolasco gives up BOMBS.  I think Melky, Navarro, Abreu and even Garcia have a good chance of taking him long tonight.

Tajuan Walker has been mint this season, but historically pitches bad on the road and Minute Maid.  Altuve should produce again tonight, and I like Gattis.

Doug Fister is garbage, and I love the Seager/ Cano mini-stack 

The Pirates have had some success against Martinez, and I think Pittsburgh bats will be way under owned tonight.  I really like Polanco as a sneaky play

Why should play at www.draftdemons.com?.......................... Because chicks dig winners with $$.  Be the man.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment