Banner

Tuesday, May 3, 2016


5/3

 

I’m not in love with Arrieta tonight.  I just have a bad feeling he has a slightly off game.  I can’t justify paying top $$ for him with his situation tonight.  I am rolling with Harvey at a much discounted price.   I really love anyone going against Atlanta, but Harvey looked like he may have regained his dominant form last outing.  He is in a better spot than Jake, and the price difference is enough to sneak a Trout or Stanton in your lineup.  

 

My low ownership, make-or-break, GPP Pitcher tonight is going to be Nick Tropeano.  Milwaukee strikes out at 28% against righties so far and I don’t think Braun will play tonight.  If you want to stack bats, and pivot off Harvey and Arrieta,  I think Tropeano is the way to go.   Stacking against The Brewers and  Guerra is a brilliant play tonight, and I am 99% positive Tropeano will at least get the W tonight.

  A lot of people will be on Sonny Gray tonight , but I watched his last outing against Detroit, It wasn’t pretty. 

 Matt Moore is a decent play against LAD, and Wacha is in a good spot to succeed as well.

REAL BALLSY and sneaky play is Niese at home against Cubs.  We are talking 2% ownership with the possibility of 7 K’s tonight. 

A Rod is on a TARE and in a good spot tonight.  Stacking Orioles against a TERRIBLE Severino could be huge.

I like Josh Donaldson and Tulo tonight to finally get their shit together at home against Perez

I LOVE Realmuto leading off with Stanton cleaning up against Corbin

I Love the Longoria/ Pearce mini-stack against Kazmir

I have a weird feeling that the line isn’t big enough in the CWS and Boston game.  I think Wright finally gets shelled tonight ( Navarro and Austin Jackson)

I like Altuve tonight leading off against a rookie who has zero control.  3 walks and 3 SB’s is fine with me.

I hate taking hitters IN Kansas City, but Chris Young has been SHELLED so far this season.  Give me Harper and Ramos.

www.Draftdemons.com   Gowing quickly because our players stay with us for a reason.  Come find out why

 

No comments:

Post a Comment