Banner

Monday, May 16, 2016


5/16/16

 

Tough night with NO ACES on the board.  Good night to cut back on the 50/50’s and go GPP crazy.

Zimmerman should be the top pitching option tonight, but that does not mean he isn’t risky.   The Twins strike out a ton, and have a low BA this season, but can mash home runs.  Sano, Plouffe, Park and Dozier are legit threats to take Zimmerman deep.  IF Zimmerman can avoid the long ball tonight he should be in a good spot to get the win and 7-9 K’s. 

I’m liking Adam Conley  against The Phillies.  They aren’t HUGE favorites, but are favored with an over/under at 7.5.  I wasn’t completely sold on him at first, but The Phills have Carlos Ruiz and Tommy Joseph batting in the 4 and 5 hole (Because I just said that they will most likely go back-to-back jacks on Conley).  The Phillies are only slightly more scary than The Braves, but it is slight.

I Like Niese as well tonight at home against The Braves.  On a night with nothing jumping out at me, I’ll take the Vegas approach and ride the biggest favorite on the board.   Every once in a great while, Niese has a monster fantasy night, could be tonight……………….

I don’t like Smyly or Happ's spot tonight, either could get shelled and I am not a believer in Maeda.  He’s going to get blasted one of these nights

I like V mart and Miggy tonight against Berrios.  Salty is my sleeper catcher tonight.  This kid will be awesome someday, but he is far too wild at this point. 

I love Yelich against Eickhoff tonight who can’t get lefties out

I love the Pittsburgh bats against Perez at home tonight, especially Polanco and Joyce if you want to save some $$

Saunders and Donaldson OWN Smyly

The Yanks have a rookie going tonight IN Arizona.  Can Goldschmidt actually start performing for the love of Jesus?  If he can’t go 3-4 tonight with at least 1 Home Run, he is dead to me.  I like Segura too

Sneaky Stack of the night is Oakland against Derek Holland.  When Holland is bad, is 100% terrible!  If he’s off tonight, Oakland bats might catch fire.  I like Valencia and Semien

Because pitching is SO cheap tonight, you should have plenty of $$ to stack big bats.  Get McCutchen, Trout, and Polanco in there and cross your fingers.

 

We have 50/50’s up to $500 and Head to Heads up to $2000.  We always have plenty of guaranteed GPP $$ WITH Overlay.  What are you waiting for??  www.draftdemons.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment