Banner

Wednesday, April 8, 2015


Top MLB Value Picks                           4/8/2015

Asdrubal Cabrera SS -Tam pa- $4,800

Cabrera will bat in the 3 hole tonight against Miguel Gonzalez and The Baltimore Orioles.  Miguel HATES the Rays!!  He has TERRIBLE numbers when facing Tampa: 60 innings pitched, 11 HRs, 35 Walks, and an ERA North of 4.00.  Thats pretty awful.  I really like the heart of the order tonight for TB: Cabrera, Longoria, and Jennings, I have no issue putting all 3 in your lineups, but I think Asdrubal might give you the best return of value for his $4,800 price.  I’ m thinking, 2 runs, 2 RBIs, 2 hits, maybe 1 SB.

Adam Lind 1st Base  Brewers- $4,200

I’m loving me some Lind tonight!!  Lind is batting in the 3 spot as well, and faces Eddie Butler tonight in Milwaukee.  Who is Eddie Butler you ask??? Eddie Butler is THAT guy who does not know how to get out a left-handed hitter.  OH !!  THAT EDDIE BUTLER !!!  The Brewers might get some revenge tonight after getting spanked by Colorado on opening day.  I like all 3 lefties in the lineup tonight: Lind, Parra, and Scooty-Scoot-scoot-Gennett.  Lind might get you Goldschmidt numbers at a HUGE discount. 

Alejandro De Aza OF –Baltimore- $4,000

I love getting leadoff hitters in my lineups when possible.  De Aza will leadoff tonight against Odorizzi.  This game will probably have some runs scored and I always like the guy guaranteed to have the most at bats.  If De Aza gets on base, hopefully Jones or Davis can drive them home (Love Jones tonight too)  .  De Aza has only 2 at bats VS Odorizzi: 1 of those was a Home Run, very small sample size, really means nothing, but you never know……………….

 

Tons of MLB and NBA contests tonight’s at www.draftdemons.com  Freerolls, GPP, 50/50’s, head to heads from FREE to $500

No comments:

Post a Comment