Banner

Sunday, November 16, 2014


LAST MINUTE NFL NEWS

CLOWNEY PLAYING- Regardless, I don’t think I’m starting any Cleveland RB’s.  Could be West, Tate, or Crowell getting the touches, it’s not worth the headache.  Clowney coming back, only makes the situation worse.

A Foster OUT – I called it on Wednesday.  Hopefully you picked u ALF Blue.  Start him if you did, Cleveland stinks VS the run.  Good DraftKings and Fan Duel play too

Reggie Bush OUT – Pick up and start Theo Riddick in PPR formats only.  Also a good sneaky play on Draftkings

Marshawn Lynch Playing – Stay away from him on Draftkings / Fan Duel

CJ Anderson to start – I’m actually shying away from him this week.  I think St Louis Run D is getting better each week, it wouldn’t surprise me if Anderson has a dud this week.  

As a good GPP play in Draftkings and Fan Duel, I may start RG3 Vs Tampa Bay.  He is extremely inexpensive, and he COULD put up numbers far above his price tag.  Link him with Garcon OR Desean Jackson.  TB D is so bad against opposing QB’s and WR.  Its not a sure thing, but if it works, you can afford a Gronk, Jordy Nelson, or Forte in your lineup.  Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment