Banner

Thursday, November 13, 2014


Fan Duel and Draft Kings Thursday Night Strategy

 

If you don’t want to wait until Sunday, you can get an early lineup in daily formats which start with the Thursday night game, and go all the way through Monday’s finale.  I like to stay away from these tournaments because true decisions shouldn’t be made until Sunday morning.  However, there are two situations in where I will throw a couple of lineups in the Thursday night tournaments. 

  1.  If there is a certain player or player’s, that I think will be among the top scorers for the week I roll with them.  IF Demarco Murray is facing The Giants at home on Thursday night, I want him in my overall lineup.  If I think he will be the top scorer at that position, I will put just him in my lineups and fill the rest of the spots with Sunday/Monday players.  Remember, you can edit your lineup all the way until kickoff, so don’t put too much effort into the rest of your roster, because you will/ should change your mind before Sunday 1:00 O’clock.
  2. If I don’t like anybody AT ALL in a lineup, I will just play a defense for the Thursday Night games, and fill the roster with Sunday/ Monday players.  So many of the people in these Thursday tournaments find the NEED to play players going that night.  Let them make the mistakes.  If 75% of the field plays 3 or even 4 players, and they do nothing to very little, you have a 75% chance of beating these people.  You will be leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else because they used their money and roster spots on guys that didn’t produce. 

Tonight is a defense night for me.  I don’t think anyone on The Bills or Dolphins will do anything special, I do however like both Defenses (Miami D more now that Fred Jackson is out).  If Miami D gets me 10 plus points, and it’s a 13-16 dud of a game, my percentage of finishing in the money skyrockets.  They might have 15-30 points, but I still have but I have 8 players till to go, they will have 5 or 6.  If my extra 2 to 3 players can net me over 30 points ( which they should), I’m way ahead of the pack

No comments:

Post a Comment