Banner

Sunday, November 23, 2014

LAST MINUTE DRAFTKINGS PICKS


Kyle Orton -$5,600


Dirt cheap, going up against one of the worst pass defenses in The NFL.  The real reason he jumped up the board for me is because of the 47 feet of snow that fell in Buffalo, the game has been moved Indoors to Detroit Monday Night..  Kyle Orton has a really good track record when playing indoors, his QB rating jumps 15 Plus points compared to grass (Aaron Rodgers is 100% the opposite, he drops 15 points when playing on turf).  The Jets get burned by WR's, I like Orton/ Watkins/Chandler or Orton/Woods/Chandler combos in GPP tourneys, could be huge if he goes off.


Keenan Allen - $4,900


Allens numbers have quietly gone up the past 2 weeks, he's starting to look like the 2013 version of himself.  St Louis's Run D is VERY SOLID, I think The Chargers are going to have a tough time running against them.  The air attack will be there best bet, I think Allen has serious value potential at $4,900. 


Larry Donnell - $3,900


I don't ever LIKE Larry Donnell.  I am not a huge fan, BUT Dallas is the worst in the NFL at covering opposing Tight Ends, AND last time he faced The Cowboys he had 7 catches for 90 yards.  I also hate almost every TE this weekend, if I have to pick 1 mid range guy, he is my default choice.




Minnesota D - $2,600


THE CHEAPEST D ON KINGS.  I don't know why I like them, they have the ability to put up fantasy points,   They put up 15 and 19 a few weeks ago in back to back weeks.  I don't like Aaron Rodgers this week, I'm going against him.  At $2,600 the risk is worth the reward

No comments:

Post a Comment