Banner

Sunday, December 7, 2014


WEEK 14 DRAFTKINGS TIGHT ENDS AND DEFENSES


 

Jimmy Graham- $6,500

Graham hasn’t had a huge game in a while, but the good news is he is back to his old snap count due to his lingering shoulder injury.  When Graham has huge games, it’s at home.  He is at home this week against a Panthers defense that is a MESS.  I don’t like Gronk this week, and Julius Thomas is Questionable, if I’m paying for a TE, Graham is my guy.  2 TD Sunday today.

Jermaine Gresham - $3,200

Like every other week, trying to find and consistency out of a cheap TE is nearly impossible.  I like how Dalton has been targeting and trusting Gresham the past 2 weeks.  Should be a tight divisional game today against The Steelers, I like Gresham catching 6-8 balls and maybe finding the end zone. 

 

ST Louis D-  $3,600

They played GREAT the past 3 weeks,: 32, 15 and 10 points.  The 10 point outing against Denver was really impressive.  They are healthy, and playing with confidence, The Redskins are none of the above.  I don’t think The Rams will be highly owned this week, but could be the #1 scoring D.  Colt McCoy is in for a long day

Vikings D - $3,400

They face The NY Jets and Geno Smith this week at Minessota……………………………….thats all I need to say,

No comments:

Post a Comment