Banner

Sunday, December 21, 2014


TODAYS DRAFTKINGS NFL PLAY

This is pretty much the final big weekend in daily Fantasy, next week will have some sits, and the playoff schedule is so small, that it’s not really the same as the regular season.  This week, I’m going to do it a bit different, I’m just going to give you my entire lineup (That I will actually enter in a few contests), and see how it does.  So, after days of homework, this is my best lineup I could come up with:

 

QB- Matt Ryan- $7400

RB- Tre Mason - $4600

RB- Joique Bell -$6000

WR- AJ Green - $8200

WR- Kenny Stills - $5700

WR- Roddy White - $6600

TE- Cody Fleener - $4600

FLEX – Pierre Thomas - $3800

DST- Lions - $3100

Quick Breakdown:  Matt Ryan had his best game this season, against The Saints, The Saints Secondary is worse AT HOME for some unknown reason.  Tre Mason faces The Giants Run Defense, they stink.  Joique Bell TORE UP The Bears just a few weeks ago, I expect the same.  AJ Green, loves playing at home, and Vegas has them scoring 27 points, that has to come from somewhere, Sanu is fantasy dead, and Denver Run D is good.  Stills loves playing at home, and Brees will utilize him against a terrible Atlanta Secondary.  Roddy White is Ryans only legit weapon today (MONSTER GAME).  TY Hilton is banged up, Dallas is worst in the NFL against TE, Fleener might get 2 TDs today.  Pieere Thomas is catching more passes and producing with it, huge price difference between he and Ingram, I’ll take the value.  Lions D, The Bears are a MESS!!!!!!!!  They have already mailed it in.   Detroit crushes them today on both sides of the ball ( F you  Jay Cutler…………….I m serious this time, we are OVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment