Banner

Thursday, April 21, 2016


4/21/16

 

I don’t think tonight is the night to get cute with SP.  Arrieta looks like he has some weather to deal with , and that coupled with the fact that he is the most expensive guy on the board, I won’t be paying up for him.  I think G Cole is the best option on the board against The Padres, and Dallas Keuchel is a close second,  pitching against a Texas team that historically strikes out a lot against lefties.  Cole is the safer option of the two.   Edinson Volquez might be a popular play tonight but his BVP against Detroit is TERRIBLE!!  No thanks.  My sneaky play is actually James Shields, I don’t think he will be highly owned, and could strike out 6-8 guys tonight, and with no true STUD going in a good situation, it’s not out of the question that those numbers take the cake tonight.

 

My favorite stack of the night is KC.  I love the OVER in this game.  Escobar,  Mouse, Cain, Hosmer, Perez and Gordon are all in great spots tonight to rake.  Shuffle them around, and get as many combos as you can with these 6 guys in your lineups.

 

I’m all in on Edwin E tonight.  Great numbers throughout his career in Camden Yards, paired with great BVP against Tillman, AND a big over/under with Toronto favored, makes him my top play of the night.

 

I think Beltran has a ton of value tonight.  I love his matchup, I love him hitting in the 3 hole, and he is still too cheap to pass up in this situation.  

 

My top sneaky play of the night is……………………….Jason Castro.  Good BVP, great numbers in Texas, and he’s overdue to breakout of this slump.  Even with a small slate, I think his ownership will still be down under 5%.  Demons prediction: 2-4 with a double and a HR.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment