Banner

Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Tonight’s Top NBA Picks    3/4/15

 

Chris Paul- $20,200  PG CLIPPERS

Chris Paul has been TAREING IT UP lately.  He gets Portland tonight, and has averaged 22.5 pts, 1.5 steals, 10.5 assists, 5 Rebounds against The Blazers this season.   Those numbers were with Blake Griffin, with Griffin out, Paul’s numbers , usage rate, and production goes up.  Matt Barnes might sit tonight as well, that basically means all of The Clippers pts tonight have to come from Paul and Deandre Jordan (Portland’s pretty good against the SG, so I’m not loving Reddick or Crawford tonight) If I’m paying up for a top Guard tonight, it’s gonna be CP3

Rodney Stuckey- $10,400 SG PACERS

After tricking myself over and over again this season, I have a new rule: START WHATEVER SHOOTING GUARD IS PLAYING THE KNICKS EVERY NIGHT.  I talk myself out of it, EVERY NIGHT, but I’m running with it tonight.  Stuckey has been hot, and averaging 30 mins a game.  I think CJ Miles won’t suit up tonight (check at 6:30), and if he doesn’t, Stuckey should see over 30 minutes even if it’s a massacre. 

 

Andrew Wiggins- $12,300 SF  T- WOLVES

Schwiggy is one of my favorite NBA and fantasy players in the league.  He ALWAYS (Knock on Wood) plays 35 minutes a game, and catch fire like Stockton in a NBA JAM Session.  The Wolves have played Denver 3 times this year already, and Wiggins has DESTROYED them each time.  I love this game and The Minne players tonight to put up great numbers (Rubio, and Dieng as well).  Wiggins VS Denver this season: AVG 25 pts, 1.5 Blocks, 4 assists, 1 steal, 7 Rebounds.  LOVE IT

Ken Faried- $11,100 PF Denver

The Manimal is looking strong suddenly.  The new coach is gonna let him run wild and see what he can do.  When Faried is properly motivated and feeling it, he can go nuts.  I smell it, I think it’s coming.  He can win you tournaments, or knock you out with a 6 point performance.  I think it’s time to release the beast and let him go mental tonight.  It helps that he has averaged a double-double this season against Minnesota .

Hassan Whiteside- $14,500 C Miami

All or nothing.  If he can stay out of foul trouble he puts up monster stats.  I don’t love any of the other Centers tonight, I can find value at every other position, but Center is tough.  I like any and all players against The Lakers.  Stat of the night:  Whiteside faced The Lakers earlier this season and had 15 pts- 9 Rebounds- and 5 blocks………………….in 21 minutes !!!!  Play 33 minutes at that rate and see his line.

GET IN THE ACTION.  SIGN UP NOW AND GET UP TO $1000 DEPOSIT MATCH BONUS!!  WWW.DRAFTDEMONS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment